NOW READ OUR ARTICLES IN 40 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.
HOME PAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS, Print Editions, Newsletter PRODUCTS READ THE PETROLEUM NEWS ARCHIVE! ADVERTISING INFORMATION EVENTS PETROLEUM NEWS BAKKEN MINING NEWS

SEARCH our ARCHIVE of over 17,000 articles
Vol. 13, No. 14 Week of April 06, 2008
Providing coverage of Alaska and northern Canada's oil and gas industry


Commission issues Oooguruk pool rules

Production will be from shallower Oooguruk-Kuparuk, Oooguruk-Nuiqsut pools; 49-110 million barrels of combined recovery expected

Kristen Nelson

Petroleum News

Pioneer Natural Resources Alaska received pool rules approval for its Oooguruk development off Alaska’s North Slope from the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission March 25. Pioneer, with a 70 percent interest, is the Oooguruk operator; Eni Petroleum US LLC holds the remaining 30 percent interes....

    [additional news subjects in this story]

Development drilling has begun


You must be logged in to view this story. Please either log in or subscribe.

Click here to subscribe to Petroleum News for as low as $69 per year.

Subscribers log in here to read the entire newspaper (1998 to 06/24/2013)





Print this story | Email it to an associate.
Petroleum News - Phone: 1-907 522-9469 - Fax: 1-907 522-9583
circulation@PetroleumNews.com --- http://www.petroleumnews.com ---
S U B S C R I B E

Copyright Petroleum Newspapers of Alaska, LLC (Petroleum News)(PNA)©2013 All rights reserved. The content of this article and web site may not be copied, replaced, distributed, published, displayed or transferred in any form or by any means except with the prior written permission of Petroleum Newspapers of Alaska, LLC (Petroleum News)(PNA). Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties.