Our Arctic Neighbors: Total joins Russians on Arctic gas field
France’s Total is purchasing a 49 percent interest in Terneftegas, a subsidiary of independent gas producer Novatek, based in Russia’s Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, Total said in a June 24 release. Novatek will keep the remaining 51 percent interest. Terneftegas holds a license to develop and prod....
You must be logged in to view this story. Please either log in or subscribe.
Click here to subscribe to Petroleum News for as low as $69 per year.
Subscribers log in here to read the entire newspaper (1998 to 06/24/2013)
Print this story | Email it to an associate.
Petroleum News - Phone: 1-907 522-9469 - Fax: 1-907 522-9583
circulation@PetroleumNews.com --- http://www.petroleumnews.com ---
S U B S C R I B E
Copyright Petroleum Newspapers of Alaska, LLC (Petroleum News)(PNA)©2013 All rights reserved. The content of this article and web site may not be copied, replaced, distributed, published, displayed or transferred in any form or by any means except with the prior written permission of Petroleum Newspapers of Alaska, LLC (Petroleum News)(PNA). Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties.